Projects are specifically designed to meet the needs of customer companies, including vast areas of intervention comprising:
- Search and selection of business partners
(distributors, suppliers, agents, etc.).
- Temporary Export Manager
- Organization of trade fairs and B2B meetings with assistance, interpreting, support in negotiations and follow-up
- Scheduling of appointments
- Technical assistance towards showroom openings
- Creation and development of sales networks, Franchising, Joint Ventures and NewCos
- Market/sector analysis and product tests
- Legal aid, tax and customs assistance
- Creation and development of networks for internationalization
- Research into funding sources, grants and concessions (regional, national, European or obtainable through the Chambers of Commerce)
- creation of communication tools in the local language (brochures, catalogues, websites, social media, etc.).
- Profila also supports South American companies interested in setting up synergic activities with Italian partners.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT the ideal solution for companies that have not yet explored the target market and need to identify an optimal strategy to adopt. The process starts with a market scan to assess the local market situation relating to the sector of interest; it goes on to select business partners and concludes with the organization of a business mission in the target country.
PARTICIPATION IN EXHIBITIONS: we provide client companies with strong support before, during and after the show. Our bilingual staff will lend assistance with regard to registration formalities and during the event, as well as providing follow-up support in developing the contacts made during the exhibition.